Fleet Inspection Team
As Schools get ready for the next academic year or term, we at GPT are committed to ensure safety throught various measures. Formation of Fleet Inspection Team is one of the initiative which facilitates preparing of school buses for challenges ahead and also to ensure that the fleet stays in good shape during the academic year.
Objective of Fleet Inspection Team
The main objectitves of the Fleet inspection team is to ensure that the vehicles are maintained in good condition, comply with regulatory requirements and technological measures and to ensure that the best practices of GPT are implemented and followed.
Team Members and Inspection Process
- Observe General Cleanliness and Upkeeping of School Buses. The main objectitves of the Fleet inspection team is to ensure that the vehicles are maintained in good condition, comply with regulatory requirements and technological measures and to ensure that the best practices of GPT are implemented and followed.
- Ensure the vehicles have all the prescribed safety equipment in good working condition.
- Ensure that the 'No Child on Board' is displayed in all the vehicles assiged th the fit member. Attend to Bus Scan Button Alerts. Prepare and submit reports to the Transport Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance fulfillment as per government regulations including vehicle passing and registration. Also, ensure that documents like contract copy, vehicle registration, driving license, RTA permit, Sharjah / Ajman permit are readily available in each bus.
- Ensure availability of updated list in the buses and verify manual attendance on a regular basis. Check the log book entries, verify Salik corssing, fuel details, details of regular and extra trips and ensure that the drivers of the team is properly maintained.
- Monitor pre-trip inspections carried out by Drivers and inspect records.
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP). Ensure that the Drivers follow the PMP by sending the vhicles for servicing at stiupulated odometer reading with prior appointment.
- Ensure that the Technological Measures and Best Practives of GPT are implemented effectively. Also ensure timely installation, regular check in the fleet assigned to the Transport Coordinator. Ensure that the equipment are maintained in good working condition.
- Check and verify every fuel transaction and support foreman with relevant data and implementation for preparing the Fuel Management Report.
- Carry out Safety Travel Checks as per the Safe Travel Checklist of Gulf Pinnacle Transport