Manage the processes or activities so as to meet the objectives of complying with regulatory requirements, satisfying the parent’s service requirements and define priorities and ensure adequate resources are provided to ensure high level of safety and security.
- Accreditation to Quality Management System and ensure safety and security of staff and students
- Ensure high safety and security through harmonization of concepts and terminologies like school routes, pick up and drop off points, regular and extra trips etc. procedures and reports.
- Ensure that the organizational structure and staffing levels are reviewed regularly to ensure effective implementation of safety and security program, minimizing administrative layers and processes.
- School Bus facilities meet with regulatory requirements; maintain in safe and good working condition
- Effective implementation of preventive maintenance program and ensure safety and security of students
- Statistical approach for measuring driver’s performance – Performance Score Card; Structured Award & Reward system