Introducing the CARE Initiative
Gulf Pinnacle Transport going full throttle in ensuring the highest quality of safety in response to the “new normal”.
We are introducing the CARE initiative – which stands for Comprehensive Action & Response to Emergency. This initiative aims to work closely with Schools and Parents to ensure that safety and prevention guidelines set by the UAE Government and other leading entities are strictly enforced and implemented when students travel on the School Bus.
The CARE initiative is classified into the following 7 verticals:
- Disinfection and Hygiene Standards
- Deployment and Training of Staff
- Accessible Training and Awareness
- School Bus Capacity and Allotment of Dedicated Seats
- Screening and Temperature Checking
- Recording and Monitoring Attendance
- Emergency Response